Coffee Shops You Should Visit in San Antonio | August 2024

 Hey Ya'll! So during one of the nights that I woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep, I thought to myself, "Hmm, maybe I should do a little coffee shop series on my blog." If you don't follow me on social media, then you probably don't know that I go to a lot of coffee shops around town and frequently post them. There's a certain comfort that coffee shops bring to me and it's one of those little joys in life that I treat myself to almost once a week. What do I do at these coffee shops? Work, write, read, and enjoy being out around the town.

 Anyway, here are a few coffee shops you should check out this month in no particular order.

 

Bright Coffee 

☕  1705 Blanco Rd, San Antonio, TX 78212

Bright coffee is an art hub, a community gathering spot, and a place to grab some coffee, tea, and giant pastries in the morning. I discovered Bright Coffee one day when I was looking for coffee shops and I've been coming back ever since. They have a nice analog area with great tunes, a little art area with works from different people in San Antonio, and they have been hosting different community sessions such as dancing and yoga. If you haven't stopped by Bright Coffee, give it a try. 

 

 


Estate Coffee Company

 1320 E Houston St a101, San Antonio, TX 78205

This has been on my list of places to try and I finally made it out here at the beginning of the month. When I arrived, which was before 9am, I was the only patron who sat inside the café for a while. Everyone else grabbed their coffee and pastries to go. It wasn't until about 10am when other people started taking seats. While I was here, I grabbed an iced hibiscus tea and a croissant, my signature favorite. I also grabbed a Strawberry and cream Sando that they get from Monbon Delight (and it was truly a delight). I enjoyed my morning at Estate Coffee Company, but I can't say much about their coffee as I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to soon!

 

Indy Coffee Club

  7114 UTSA Boulevard Suite #103, San Antonio, TX 78249

 This is one of my go-to coffee shops (mainly because it's not too far from me).  But it is a coffee spot that I have to go to early enough to get a spot to park and a place to sit. It's a smaller shop, but the vibes still hit. They offer a small breakfast menu, along with some other unique items (at least unique to a coffee shop). They also have an assortment of Japanese tea, which is always a delight. If you are an early riser, check it out. You can also grab an order to-go. 

 

And that's it for this month! Check back next month where I will post a few more coffee shops for you to check out next month. Until then, keep caffeinated. ☕

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Rounding Home by Sarah Swindell

Manga Review: Rurouni Kenshin

Book Review: Pachinko by Min Jin Lee