September Coffee Shops of the Month | San Antonio

 Hey Ya'll! Thanks for coming back and checking out some awesome coffee shops around the San Antonio area. If you're new, welcome! I usually write book reviews, or book talks as I call them, and sometimes random thoughts, but I just started this coffee series, so we'll see how it grows and expands. Without further ado, here are three coffee shops you should visit this month and any other month in San Antonio. 

 


Sip & Sit With Me Coffee House

☕ 3244 Mission Rd, San Antonio, TX 78214

 I was on the southside of town for work and afterward, I was looking for a cold drink. I looked up some spots and this cute little shop popped up, so I decided to give it a try. It was a hot day, so I'm glad that as soon as I walked in, there was cold air blowing in the little house-turned-coffee shop. From upon entry, the baristas were very welcoming, and even though I got a cold Jasmine Blossom tea, I was surprised to see so many syrups to choose from your coffee (and I guess your tea). You take your order up front and pay before you go. It's a little cozy shop, so there's no running away from your tab. There are also free cookies, which pregnant me was happy about. 

 The only thing is that there is no Wi-Fi at the shop, so I had to use my hotspot, which wasn't a problem for me, but if you don't have one, maybe work on something offline, grab a book, or meet a friend to talk, etc.

💻 https://www.instagram.com/sipnsitwithme/


Crème Coffee Social 

☕ 875 E Ashby Pl Suite 1115, San Antonio, TX 78212

 I have been meaning to check this coffee spot out for a few months now, and I'm happy to say I finally made it and it didn't disappoint. This coffee shop is located in the small, but beautiful Creamery district, right next to the San Antonio River, and just a little walk away from The Pearl District. It's a European-inspired shop that has an array of seating inside and out. On the morning that I went, there were a few people in the shop, but it didn't feel overcrowded. I ordered a sausage, egg, and cheddar cheese sandwich on fresh sourdough bread, which was lovely, and a lavender cappuccino with almond milk.

When I sat down, I was happy to find charming seating along with fun, artistic paintings on the wall. Even the restrooms were beautifully decorated that I just had to take a pciture. And when I was done for the morning, it was nice to walk around the outside portion and take in the beautiful scenery and the River Walk.

💻 https://www.cremesatx.com/


 


Brevity Coffee

Various Locations

Brevity has come so far since we first started drinking their coffees/teas. A typical Brevity is a small building in the middle of a parking lot, although some locations have gotten a little bit bigger. We frequent the Brevity off of De Zavala and I will be the first to say that I have always received great customer service from them. They are fast, consistent, and have really great-tasting coffees, teas, and smoothies. They also added pastries and kolaches this year and their kolaches are pretty good. If you aren't looking to stay a while and just want to pick up a quick drink and bite while you work from home or at the office, check to see if there is a Brevity near you! 

💻 https://brevitycoffee.com/#

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Rounding Home by Sarah Swindell

Manga Review: Rurouni Kenshin

Book Review: Pachinko by Min Jin Lee